Sunday, June 10, 2012

Asylum Update #9

Day 16
For some reason, Johnny got stuck standing in front of the shower for several hours, and wouldn't move.  I tried to have Khalida tell him to go clean, but he wouldn't respond.  I then cancelled all his interactions, but still he wouldn't move...  I noticed that a thought bubble complaining about the broken sink kept popping up, so I fixed the sink...still didn't work.  I then moved him to see if he would snap out of whatever was wrong with him, but ended up having to reset him. :(



At least fixing the sink made Khalida complete the Plumber Challenge under the Handiness skill!


Now, every plumbing object she fixes, won't break again! :D

When she got to work, she got a pop-up where she had to choose between two things to diagnose a patient with, and I guess I picked the right one, because she got a raise!


She now makes §120 an hour!

Day 17
Kind of a boring day.  Someone clogged the toilet again, and Khalida fixed it...hopefully for the last time. lol  Someone also broke the shower again, so when Khalida gets a chance to fix it, hopefully that will be the last time for that too.

Day 18
Khalida fixed the shower...and the sink...*crosses fingers* lol

Another promotion!  Khalida is now a Gene Therapist making §210 an hour! :D


I believe she has 3 more promotions until she reaches the top and can move out!

Day 20-22
Some how my day count got messed up...dunno where, so I'm just skipping day 19 to even it out.  It's getting harder to find stuff to post, and to keep track of the days.  All I know is that it's supposed to be day 20, so yeah...  Anywho, Khalida has 3 days off, so I'm gonna have her catch up on her skills and work at home, so hopefully she'll get another promotion when she goes back to work.

When I cleared out everyone's inventories the morning of day 21, I realised that everyone will age up in 2 days!  This might get interesting...a few of them will become elders...crazy old people. lol

And the second person to rummage is....


Derek! lol


Khalida got called into work, but for some reason just stood there until her shift was half over before she decided to actually go...grr...well, her performance still went up...hoping for a promotion tomorrow...

Day 23
Another boring day.  She didn't get a promotion...boo...so, I had her get another Logic point...she's up to 8 now, and had her do some research and work from home.  She got called in around 10pm, which made her performance meter almost full, so hopefully tomorrow...

Day 24
Oh no! It's everyone's birthday! Things are gonna get interesting...maybe...

And yay! Another promotion!  Khalida's now an Infectious Disease Researcher making §228 an hour!


Two more promotions to go!

And now for the birthdays...

Morin is an Elder...aww, ain't he cute. lol


Derek is an Adult...sexy...


Coral is an Adult


Cheryl is an Adult...I didn't realise how ripped she is. lol


Blaize is an Adult...diggin' the 80's suit. lol


Liloo is an Elder....'Just because I'm old, doesn't mean ain't still sexy!'


Johnny is an Elder...still creepy...my boyfriend says he looks like Dobby, now. rofl


And finally, Khalida is an Adult...still pretty, but kind of haggard looking...


I know most of them still look the same, but I figured I'd show them all again...  I'm gonna have to go through everyone's wardrobes again to make sure there won't be any naked old people running around. *shudders*

Anywho, I'll sign off here...

No comments:

Post a Comment