Friday, June 1, 2012

Asylum Update #6

I'm writing this post as I play again, so I apologise for the choppiness...



Day 8
After Khalida woke up, she needed to pee, but Morin was cleaning the toilet, so she had to wait...


Yeah, that's right....clean that toilet...

When he was done, instead of moving, he decided to argue with himself a bunch...I think he got stuck in a loop...


...so Khalida decided to scare him out of it...


...didn't work, so she told him to go clean stuff...that worked...

Woo!  After making some Autumn Salad, she earned enough lifetime reward points to buy something!  I don't think I'm going to just yet...I think I'll wait to be able to purchase something worthwhile...

Dammit! They clogged the toilet again! ...too many burnt waffles, I guess...  But when she decided to unclog it...again...Liloo decided she wanted to sponge-bathe, so Khalida talked some craziness with Blaize while she waited for her to finish...


After that, Khalida practiced chess for the rest of the day and gained another logic point.  She goes back to work tomorrow, so hopefully with the homework she did yesterday, and the increased logic skill, she'll get promoted again.

That's all for now...time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment