Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tattoos I made years ago...

When Ambitions first came out and we were given the ability to have tatted sims...I jumped at the chance to create my own.... Unfortunately, I can't make them anymore because I no longer have photoshop. I've tried gimp, but they always come out fuzzy. :(  Anywho, there's a lot of them...34...

CelticCross1


CelticCross2



Cross1


DarkMark1

DarkMark2


GothicCross1


GothicCross2


GothicSnowflake1


GothicSnowflake2


GothicSnowflake3


GothicSnowflake4


GothicSnowflake5


GothicSnowflake6


GothicSnowflake7


GothicSnowflakeMedley1


GothicSnowflakeMedley2


GothicSnowflakeMedley3


GothicSnowflakeMedley4


GothicSnowflakeMedley5


GothicSnowflakeMedley6


GothicSnowflakeMedley7


Jack1


Jack2


KnotCross1


LockShockBarrel1


Wings1


Wings2


Wings3


Wings4


Wings5


Wings6


Wings7


Wings8


Wings9



Download

1 comment: