Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm Engaged!!!!

Sooooo excited!! My boyfriend of two years proposed today!!  Our second anniversary of our first date was yesterday, but I had to work, so we went out today.  We took a walk in the park like on our first date.  It was raining, but we both love the rain, so we took an umbrella.  We walked up to the upper duck pond and he started talking about our first date.  Then, all of a sudden he took out the ring box and got down on one knee!  I bawled.  The ring is absolutely gorgeous!!  Beyond anything I could ever have imagined!





3 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! o how romantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I been meaning to pop over here and comment instead of just reading post.
    And OMG perfect timing! I love stuff like this! Sqeee! Such a lucky lady and what a beautiful ring! Congrats!!!!! So happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete