Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Asylum Challenge

Well, yesterday I made the patients and built the asylum.  At first I tried making it look like it was all run down, with the paint faded and peeling and all the metal rusted, but by the time I got around to the furniture and stuff, I got tired of messing with CASt. lol  I did at least try to pick vintage-y colours for the furniture, and most of the stuff doesn't match.

For the patients, I made 4 females and 4 males.  For the my non main sims I just hit the randomise button and went with the weirdest looking sims.  I did make a couple of them adults, though...I thought it might be interesting if some of the patients turned into elders at some point.  For their traits, I tried to pick some interesting combos.  I think one of them is evil, and another is a klepto...  And for their lifetime wishes, I tried to choose ones that didn't involve them needing to leave the asylum.  For my main sim's lifetime wish, I decided not to go with rolling a die to choose.  The first time I tried this challenge...this is actually my second time trying it...I ended up getting a really easy lifetime wish...just maxing out 3 skills...not very interesting.  So this time I just picked the one that seemed the hardest.

The main sim has to have the traits Insane and Loser, and the other sims all have to have the traits Insane, Hates Outdoors, and Absent-Minded.  The traits I'm listing with each picture are the traits besides those.


Khalida Petras...my main sim
  • Genius
  • Workaholic
  • Clumsy
  • LTW - Reach top of Medical career


Derek Reagen
  • Hot-Headed
  • Light Sleeper


Blaize Smithson
  • Excitable
  • Hydrophobic


Johnny Crane
  • Can't Stand Art
  • Childish 


Morin Davies
  • Never Nude
  • Neurotic


Liloo Garten
  • Inappropriate
  • Evil


Cheryl Collins
  • Grumpy
  • Kleptomaniac


Coral James
  • Dislikes Children
  • Artistic 


The first day was fairly uninteresting.  My sim learned some cooking skill points...and Johnny was exercising with no pants....

Warning...pixel nudity...



No comments:

Post a Comment