Saturday, May 26, 2012

TS3 Challenges

I've decided to try out some of the Sims 3 challenges.  I really want to try the apocalypse challenge, but it's so damn convoluted. lol  I'm trying out the asylum challenge right now (because it's easier), to see if I have the patience to finish a challenge.  I've tried the legacy challenge before, but I got bored very quickly.  I think the farthest I've gotten was the third generation. :/  But that doesn't have very many rules...you just do whatever you want and try to make it through 10 generations.  For me, I need a bunch of rules and stuff or else I'm just gonna do what I always do with the same old sims.  That's my problem...I start out with my favourite sims and then get bored when they start having kids. lol  I'm currently playing on my boyfriend's laptop because it only has the base game.  I think it'll be easier to start out with just the base game because there's less to think about, and then eventually work up to all the expansions.  I might install Ambitions, though...I really miss the careers and some of the objects/clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment