Thursday, May 31, 2012

Asylum Update #4

I'm at a one day temp job right now, where I just sit here and sign people in all day....they told me to bring something to occupy myself, so I brought my laptop.  I tried to hold off playing my sims for a good 3 hours, but I got so bored...most of the people that were supposed to show up, haven't...

FYI...this post is being written as I'm playing, so if it doesn't flow well and seems a bit abrupt at times, that's why...

Anywho...it was day 4 still when I loaded my game...I got another message about Khalida ruining the boss's surprise birthday party...silly game...  She got home and made just enough money to cover the overdue bills...§4 left...phew! lol  I'm glad I changed everyone's clothes...wouldn't be too appropriate to have nakey sims running around while I'm at a job. lol

The other sims are busy building skills...woo more points...and then I realised that I had put two Logic skill objects in the house...chess table and telescope...oops! :p



Day 5...
Nothing really much exciting has been happening so far...they keep eating the burnt waffles from the fridge and now I'm wondering why none of them haven't gotten sick yet...I guess crazy people have cast iron stomaches. lol

I locked the outside gate so that only my sim can get through...trying to keep the crazies in. :p  I don't know when the ability to lock gates came in, but hoorah!  It's funny...even though they all have the Hates Outdoors trait, they all seem to like going outside and bitching that they can't leave....

Lol...spoke too soon...Coral peed herself....at least she did it outside. tee hee...


There's a weird shadow on her face that looks like she's crying...aww.

Another first for me....sponge-bathing....


Apparently Liloo is quite the gymnast. lol  I guess this is a universal glitch, because my friend Toblie got it too, while doing her Asylum...

Khalida got an opportunity to stay late at work to up her performance, and it paid off!  She's now a Bed Pan Cleaner, making §25 an hour!  And with the bonus she got with her promotion, she can pay the bill that came right after she finally paid the last one. lol


Things are starting to move along...it can only get harder, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment