Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Asylum Update #3

Ok, so I finally got back into my game...been a couple days.  I realised that I hadn't taken any pics of the asylum itself....





It's nothing too special...small and simple.  I chose to make it one level so that I can keep track of the sims better.  I've never actually been very fond of multi-level houses when playing.

Anywho, day 3 was Khalida's first day of work in the medical career....an Organ Donor...oh goody. lol  She does make §22 an hour, though!  Before she woke up, I noticed Johnny playing with a toy in the nude...Cheryl was a bit surprised...


I tried to block out his naughty parts...I'm not quite sure if Cheryl is good surprised or bad surprised. lol

With all the sims using the bathroom constantly...seriously, there's not a moment when one of them isn't in there...it gets dirty really quickly.  Thankfully, a lot of the sims like to clean stuff, so my sim doesn't have to do it.  Nudity aside, can anyone spot the problem with this picture...?


Sorry I haven't been putting the walls up...some of the rooms are really small and I can't really be arsed to mess with it. lol

So, I got sick of seeing all the naked sims running around, so I sent them all back to CAS and found out that 5 of them had at least one piece of naked clothing in each category except for Everyday....*sigh*  Two of them were from the bin, though, so they were fine.  They're all halfway decent now.

Anywho, so Khalida's first day of work wasn't too successful...her co-workers were planning a surprise birthday party for their boss, but because Khalida is a clumsy loser, she let it slip to him, and they got mad at her.  Then, when she got home, she realised there were some bills on the front lawn that she can't pay for yet....maybe tomorrow...  To add insult to injury, Cheryl clogged the toilet...


And Khalida had to unclog it...which took forever because everyone was trying to use it, and Cheryl wouldn't get her butt out of the way. lol


Thanks guys...you're great friends. lol  And then she noticed that the computer was broken...


*sigh* And Khalida doesn't have any Handiness skill, so she can't fix it yet without getting electrocuted...this is starting to get interesting...

It's day 4 now and Khalida's almost home from work, and I just got a notice that today's the last day to pay the bills before Mr. Repoman comes and takes their shiznit...hopefully she'll make enough today to cover it.  I contemplated turning the fridge around so that the other sims couldn't spend anymore money, but thought better of it....trying not to cheat here...it's really hard...

Anywho, I got to go to bed now...don't want to...not tired...maybe I'll get lucky...

As one last giggle, I'll leave you with Morin bathing in his clothes again...this never gets old. lol  At least not for me. :p



2 comments:

  1. lol naked sims. Yeah it took me a few days to get the money for the bills too. Can we use reward points in this challenge as i love the no bills one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't think so. The rules aren't very thorough, and haven't been updated since the base game...so, I've probably broken a few rules just by default. lol I'm assuming that we aren't allowed to do anything that helps them out. I'm just wondering if we're allowed to sell things so we can pay the bills...

    ReplyDelete